Sunday, October 13, 2013

Facebook

I am posting this as a reminder to everyone that Nana and I are NOT on Facebook.  Back in June, around the time my beloved ferret Sebastian passed away, an impostor had created a page on Facebook, pretending to be me.  Here is the link to the fake page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nana-Border-Collie/162145683967149

Nana, my other animals, and I do not have, and never have had, a Facebook page.  Please spread the word about this and report this page if possible.  The photos on the page are stolen from Nana's official website, official blog, and official Flickr page.  Do not "like" or follow this impostor!

 
 

5 comments:

  1. I wish you and your animals luck with getting rid of this fraud. I don't see why Facebook hasn't taken down the page; hopefully they will soon. Good luck; all of your fans are on your side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about this impersonator. I'm hoping that Facebook will take down the page soon!
    I wish you and the Gang the best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute speech! My dog was lying on my bed sleeping and woke up to Nana's voice cocking her head and staring at me in confusion.:) Hope the official FB page was of help to get rid of imposters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Facebook takes down that page as soon as possible and I hope no one tries to post any comments on that page. Go luck Nana and all of your friends. And please don't use Facebook its very dangerous and make sure to be safe online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REPORTED THERE FACEBOOK! HOPE IT GET SHUT DOWN! - MY NAME IS EMILY, FROM NJ

    ReplyDelete